Membership of the club is by application and is renewed annually at the following rates. Applicants need to be endorsed by existing members and approved by the committee at the monthly meeting.
New member £170 per annum (monthly payment option is available at £16 per month)
Membership benefits include:
- Free room hire available for private functions (after 12 months)
- Access to exclusive member-only events
- Superfast broadband throughout
- Private meeting rooms
- Free town centre parking*
- Private members’ bar
- 10% discount of food/beverage
- Access to the snooker room
* Members have designated spots in the car park. A pay and display ticket will still need to be purchased and up to £4 can be claimed back for beverages behind the bar.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the application form below. If elected you are agreeing to abide by the rules of club. (Fields marked with a * are mandatory).
Use of personal information
Your privacy is important to us, and we want to communicate with our members in a way which has their consent, and which is in line with UK law on data protection.
We process data in the main for Performance of a contract. One of the contracts we enter into is Club membership. Where there is a contract with an individual, we need to process an individual’s data in order to perform services under the contract. We also have legitimate interests in using data to run the Club effectively now and in the future.
By signing a contract with the Club- such as a membership application form- you are giving consent for the Club to hold your personal data, and to communicate with you by phone, email and in writing. You can opt out of the email communications by unsubscribing. Data is deleted 24 months after the contract ceases.
We do not retain special category data.
You have the right to:
- Be removed from the list
- See what information we store on you
- Have your history deleted
- Change the details we hold about you
Our full privacy notice may be found here.