Date(s) - 18/10/2019
Cheyne Walk Club
It would be great if you could join us for the Club’s 90th birthday celebrations. A superb menu has been prepared by James Peck, Burnt Lemon Catering – a local, award-winning chef who has appeared on TV.
The following fine-dining menu is only £40 per head. Please reserve your place via the form below.
- Charcoal Fired Monkfish Cheek, Onion Baji & Textures Of Curried Parsnip, Curry Oil & Mint Yoghurt
- Ravioli Of Confit Pumpkin, Whipped Feta Cheese & Pine Nut Butter, Carrot Oil
- Welsh Lamb Rump, Black Garlic, Onion & Roscoff Onion Emulsion, Glazed Black Bomber, Wilted Spinach & Lamb Jus
- Roast Cod Loin, Charred Cauliflower, Confit Cauliflower Puree, Home-Made Raisins, Hazelnut Butter & Preserved Lemon
- Home-Made Potato Gnocchi, Courgetti, Truffled & Slow Cooked Roscoff Onion, Parisian Courgettes & Preserved Lemon Oil
- Tangerine Eton Mess, Black Pepper & Thyme Tuile, Burnt White Chocolate.
- Chocolate Dipped Pear, Gold Leaf & Chamomile Consome
- Cheeseboard (Supplement Of £5)